Gain the tactical upper edge in low light or night time situations with this Sparker Micro Mini Slim Low Profile Red Laser Sight System. Perfect for your Glock, Springfield and other similar pistols. Also useful in dry fire training situations to see if you have trigger flinching, etc. Lightweight at 1.6 oz! Fits most picatinny rail systems found on common sub-compact/compact/full size pistols, rifles and shotguns. Great low profile design provides a slim shape. Includes optional bottom 2 slot picatinny rail unit to mount additional accessories. Powered by 3 x LR41 Button Batteries (included), there is also an option for 3 additional batteries. Push-button switch offers simple on/off mode.
- 5mW Red Laser
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Adjustable Laser for windage and elevation
- Approximately 1.0 in x 0.75 in x 1.0 in size
- Approximately 1.6 oz
- Fits most picatinny rail systems as well
- Optional bottom 2 slot picatinny rail unit attachment
- Uses 3 x LR41 Button Batteries*
- 1 x Micro Mini Compact 5mW Red Laser Sight
- 1 x Allen Wrench for Adjusting Laser
- 1 x Allen Wrench for Rail Install
- 1 x Allen Wrench for Optional Rail Install
- 2 x Optional Rail Install hex Screws
- 3 x LR41 Button Batteries*
- 3 x Extra LR41 Button Batteries (Optional – Use Selector)
- 1 x instruction Sheet
* Best Way to install batteries:
- On a table edge, stack the batteries face up in a column.
- Position the sight with the open battery slot right over the column.
- Slowly lower the sight on to the batteries.
- Slide the sight off the edge, and trap with you finger.
- Screw in battery cover.