16 5/16″ Inch Light Hunting Black Anodized KEYMOD Free Float Hand Guard Fore Rail ForeGrip
Lighten your setup (only 1 lb 5.5 oz!!) and show off to your fellow hunters with this Black Anodized Ultra Light KEYMOD Free Float HandGuard Fore Rail Grip system. Anodized cool black matches many upper receivers on the market. The 16 5/16 inch actual length is sure to amaze your friends! Free floating forerail design helps with accuracy while aggressive CNC cuts feature a light weight design. This is a single piece foregrip that is a non-slim diameter. It is also good for accommodating integral thermal sleeves, muzzle shrouds or suppressors. Pre-drilled at the end for your choice barrel caps, but there is no barrel cap included (offered separately here). Key mod design allows for rail or keymod accessories to be placed at the 3/6/9 o-clock positions. Great for attaching hand stops, handguards, picatinny rails or light switch panels! Comes with 2 x 5 5/16 inch keymod rails. Handguard screws into the barrel nut and is held in place by a single hex screw and sleeve lock. Fits on any 223 556 setup with a mil-spec barrel mount, including airsoft, BB and pellet systems.
- One Piece Free Float High Quality 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Flat top, Marked Picatinny Rail, extended for monolithic look
- Keymod CNC cuts allow for various installation preferences
- Lightweight aluminum 6061 T6 barrel Nut
- Length: 16 5/16 inches (top rail length, includes barrel nut sleeve)
- Outside Diameter: 1 29/32 Inches *
- Outside Height (Including top rail): 2 7/32 inches *
- Inside Diameter: 1 3/4 inches (approximate – the ID 1/4 of the way in is a little larger to accommodate a barrel cap) *
- Weight (Including barrel nut, screws): 1 lb 5.5 oz (21.5 oz)
- Single Barrel Nut Screw Hole in 6 o’clock Position for Tight and Precise Fit
- Barrel Nut Sleeve helps lock hand guard into place
*Measurement taken with a tape measure to best estimate. I do not have a micrometer.
- 1 x 16 5/16″ Inch Lightweight Black Anodized KEYMOD Free Float Hand Guard
- 1 x Barrel Nut
- 1 x Barrel Nut Sleeve
- 1 x Barrel Nut Screw
- 1 x Barrel Nut Screw Allen Hex Wrench
- 2 x 5 5/16 inch Keymod Rails
- 6 x Keymod Rail Screws
- 6 x Keymod Rail Bolts
- 1 x Keymod Rail Screw Hex Tool
Note: No timing shims are included!!