Ambidextrous First Aid Mini IFAK Medical Trauma Kit Roll Velcro Pouch for Belt Plate Carrier Chest Rig
Prepare for the worst by adding this hook and loop mounted roll pouch to your tactical combat belt, plate carrier or chest rig. Makes following the MARCH medical first aid procedure easier by providing a convenient location to store your first aid supplies. Accessible from either side makes it truly ambidextrous for left or right side retrieval and front or back placement. Interior nylon pouch features pull tabs on both sides. Exterior roll has retention bungee cords with push button tighteners. Solid durable Cordura construction. This is a must for any serious operator!
- Solid durable, versatile and reliable 500D Cordura fabric
- Hook and Loop velcro attachment
- Mounted to the plate carrier, chest rig, battle belt, backpack etc with velcro panels.
- Not MOLLE compatible!
- Adjustable deployment bungee tension on both sides
- Outer pouch and insert pouch is included.
- Nylon webbing tape for pulling out the insert pouch
- Store IFAK contents and trauma kits
Note: Only pouch and insert sold. No other gear or supplies are included.