7″ Inch AR15 Ultra Light Slim M-LOK Skeletal Slanted Anodized Black Free Float Handguard
Lighten your AR15 setup (only 6.5 oz!!) and show off to your fellow shooters with this Ultra Light M-Lock Skeletal Slanted Anodized Black Free Float Hand Guard Grip Rail System. The black anodized 7 5/8 inch actual length is sure to amaze your friends! Free floating forerail design helps with accuracy while aggressive skeletal CNC cuts feature an ultra light weight design. This is a single piece foregrip that is a slim diameter, with a slanted, angled end. Because of this, no end cap can be installed. M-Lock design allows for rail or m-lok accessories to be placed at the 3/6/9 o-clock positions. Great for attaching hand stops, handguards, picatinny rails or light switch panels! Comes with 2 x picatinny rails. Handguard is friction fitted (with cam/notch lock), on to the barrel nut and is held in place by 3 hex screws. Fits on any 223 556 setup with a mil-spec barrel mount, including airsoft, BB and pellet systems.
Requires micro low profile gas block! (Not included)
- One Piece Free Float High Quality 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Flat top, Marked Picatinny Rail, extended for monolithic look
- M-Lock CNC cuts allow for various installation preferences
- Lightweight Barrel Nut
- Length: 7 5/8 inches top rail / 6 1/2 Inches along bottom*
- Outside Width: 1 15/32 Inches *
- Outside Height (Including top rail): 2 7/32 inches *
- Inside Diameter: 1 1/4 inches
- Ultra Light Weight (Including barrel nut, main screws): 6.5 oz
- Three Barrel Nut Screw Holes in 6 o’clock Position for Tight and Precise Fit
- Barrel Nut Cam/Notch ensures tight and non moving fit.
- 1 x 7″ Inch AR15 Ultra Light Slim M-LOK Skeletal Slanted Anodized Free Float Handguard
- 1 x Barrel Nut
- 3 x Barrel Nut Screws
- 1 x Barrel Nut Screw Allen Hex Wrench
- 2 x Timing Shims
- 2 x 3 Slot Picatinny Rail
- 5 x M-Lok Rail Screws
- 5 x M-Lok Rail Bolts
- 1 x M-Lok Rail Screw Hex Tool
*Measurement taken with a tape measure to best estimate. I do not have a micrometer.