Luth MBA-3 MBA3 6 Position Carbine Rifle Butt Stock Clone
Replace the standard buttstock on your rifle and configure the stock to your specific and personal needs with this Luth MBA-3 MBA3 6 Position Carbine Rifle Butt Stock Clone. Manufactured to the same specifications of the original, it is of a lightweight, strong and high-quality polymer design which works with a 6-position Mil-Spec or Commercial buffer tube. It features a 3-Axis Buttplate with Length-of-Pull adjustment as well as height and lateral adjustments. To eliminate the typical constant rattle of carbine collapsible stocks, the MBA3 features a flat bottom index screw and helps secure the stock in your favorite position. Also includes a quick disconnect point for a sling and a picatinny rail section for attaching a monopod.
- Fully Adjustable Carbine Buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube)
- Additional 1″ height on the ambidextrous left or right side cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- The MBA-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, Duro 85.
- The Luth MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 1 lb 1 3/8 oz
- Fits all .223, .300 and .308 carbine style rifles
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
Note: Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172″ diameter, may not fit. Also the MBA-3 is NOT interchangeable with A2 standard buffer tube.
- When tightening the anti-rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as the threaded insert may separate from the plastic stock body
When sliding the buttstock onto a 6-position buffer tube, the lock pin has a notch in the head of the lock pin that must line up with a tab on the stock body. Once the slot and tab are lined up, the pin can be fully retracted allowing the buttstock to slide onto the tube. The MBA-3 should slide easily without resistance. If there is any resistance, the lock pin is not fully retracted.